TULSA, OK - Lovelace Health Plan is pleased to offer a Medicare Advantage product in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Payne and Mayes counties. Lovelace Medicare Plan is expanding to Rogers, Creek, Muskogee and Okmulgee counties in 2013. Open enrollment is October 15 through December 7 with coverage beginning January 1, 2013.
Lovelace Medicare Plan is committed to keeping its members healthy with great benefits such as:
- Access to more than 1,000 health care providers in Oklahoma
- Low Cost Premium Plans
- Affordable co-payments as low as $20
- No-cost preventive services
- Prescription coverage with no deductible
- Preventive Dental Services
- Worldwide emergency coverage
- Vision benefits
- Silver Sneakers program with no-cost access to gym facilities
In addition to excellent health care benefits, Lovelace Medicare Plan members can also access Healthy Steps programs, including:
- Care Management
- S.T.O.P. (Stop Tobacco for Optimal Prevention)
- Healthy Weight
For more information, visit www.lovelacemedicareplan.com or call toll-free 800.262.3757.