From Owasso Public Schools:
Owasso Public Schools is pleased to announce that beginning with the 2013-14 school year all elementary schools in the district will serve Pre-K through Fifth Grades. Enrollment for Pre-K and Kindergarten for the 2013-14 school year will begin March 4 at the Enrollment Center. If you have a Pre-K or a new Kindergarten student to enroll, please do so on the following dates:
ATOR - March 4
BAILEY - March 5
BARNES - March 6
HODSON - March 7
MILLS - March 11
NORTHEAST - March 12
SMITH - March 13
STONE CANYON - March 14
In order to have an accurate count of students, please come on your school's designated date. There will be a secretary from the school available to answer questions. If you are unable to come on your school's date, please come on Friday, March 8, Friday, March 15, or any day after Spring Break.
Required Enrollment Documents:
1. One of the following: a signed lease, general warranty deed, property tax statement, monthlymortgage statement, or a contract to purchase without contingency.
2. Full page current gas, water, or electric bill that shows the service address.
3. Original certified birth certificate:
For Pre-K, the student must be 4 years of age on or before September 1, 2013.
For Kindergarten, the student must be 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2013.
A copy of the birth certificate or a certificate from the hospital will not be accepted.
4. Complete immunization records from the health department or a doctor’s office.
Pre-K 4 DTaP/, 3 Polio, 1 MMR, 1 Varicella, 2 Hep A, and 3 Hep B
Kindergarten 5 DTaP/, 4 Polio, 2 MMR, 1 Varicella, 2 Hep A, and 3 Hep B
5. Custody or guardianship documents (if applicable).
6. Parent’s drivers license
7. Indian tribal card and/or CDIB card (if applicable).
8. Enrollment forms. These will be available at the time of enrollment or you can download them
or completion ahead of time HERE.
We will not be able to enroll your child without all of the required documents.
The Enrollment Center is located at 202 East Broadway. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Directions to the Enrollment Center:
- 1 block east of 4-way stop at Main & Broadway or 2 blocks north from 76th on Birch
- In the Student Services Center (formerly known as Barnes Elementary)
- Entrance doors at the North end of building
If you have questions regarding school boundaries or enrollment, please call 918-274-1904.
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Owasso Pre-K & Kindergarten Enrollment Begins March 4
Posted by Owassoisms at 8:58 PM